How to setup the teller
This doc assumes:
- 1.You know how to use git
- 2.You have the latest version of go installed locally
- 3.You know how to run shell scripts
- 4.You know how to debug common errors
- 5.You have a project funded on Opensolar / your local instance of Opensolar
- 6.A good understanding of what openx and opensolar is, and what role the teller plays in the system.
If this is not you, please refer to the appropriate documentation before following the steps in this doc.
go get -v ./... ; go build
mv dummyconfig.yaml config.yaml
- 5.Fill the config file with appropriate values
- 6.Generate a local ssl certificate and place in
Please note that the script in the alternate case is customised towards linux. If you're on macOS, you may need to change